Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Reflected

I decided to make something similar in process that I've done in high school. I created a room and cut out magazine pages to fit the walls, ceiling, and furniture for the room. So I did the same idea but digitally.

First I found an image of a room that inspired me to create this room. I then outlined in a new layer each section that I was going to put in each area.

I wanted to the stars on the ceiling, but I knew I wanted a cluster of them near the area where the chandelier was. This to give it some effect that the lights from the chandelier was reflecting off into the sky.

I proceeded to do this to every area that i wanted to change. So I added a green scenery. And decided to show the opposite of that in the walls.


I wanted to change the rug into something different. I didn't want to do something dealing with nature though. So I chose a swirl of table cloths in different colors. 

Then I finished changing the walls. 

Reflected, Digital, Photoshop CC 2017.


No comments:

Post a Comment